Thursday 12 June 2008

Drought

Salt content in foods such as bread must be reduced to foster a healthier British workforce. For those that enjoy toasted treats, bread forms a core part of their diet-and you may find-that local bakeries have products with the highest salt content. Not only is this contributing to heart problems- but it also adds to fatigue, digestive inefficiency and poor concentration.

I find that through testing the salt content of various bread products and my general well-being-I can ascertain the greatest culprits- the stinking salt-infested slabs that leave my eyes stinging through salt saturation.

The best solution, surely, must be to bake bread at home and then you can truly regulate ingredients content: I for sure, will be giving this a try and will hopefully notice the difference.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6407343.stm

No comments: